Liberty Diner Memories and the Albuquerque Balloon Festival

Photo is in front of the Liberty Diner in Liberty NY where I enjoyed many meals in my just previous life before passing away in September of 2001. I remembered it well because we used to stop here after shopping in town. When I went in, I saw the hostess and remembered her face although I never saw her in this new life. I said hello, do you remember the small Tibetan monk who used to eat here often? She said yes I do, but I have not seen him in a long time. I said to her that is because I passed away. I am the reincarnation of that one. Oh, she said, I remember that I took a photo of him in front of the diner once. Yes, I remember that too. Then I sat down to order my usual vanilla ice cream. Place not change at all.

a teaching I gave at the fantastic balloon festival- more than 1000 balloons! I am describing how advanced students behave before transformation and inner structure of higher level beings. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddhist musings... and meanderings

Buddhist musings for springtime........