Mandala Matrix Project

Will be heading to New Mexico in a couple of hours. Going to the Acoma reservation to continue my pilot study of the diagnosis of perceptual disorders I call the mandala matrix project. I and the medical people working on this have so far seen hundreds of people with fibromyalgia, autism, early onset dementia and more.
This is extremely important to quantify findings for future understandings. I hope that someday a machine can be built that can measure and diagnose perceptual disorders more accurately in reliance to the information I am gathering.

I also will be meeting the Acoma elders and medicine man in my personal inquiry of expressions of spirituality.
I will be off the internet grid and will reconnect soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddhist musings... and meanderings

Buddhist musings for springtime........